The Section E20 Pathfinders’ Scholarship program was created to give Arrowmen from across the Section an equal opportunity to attend Section and National events at a reduced price or for free on the basis of service to scouting and the OA, with consideration of future Scouting plans and financial need.
The funds for this program are by selling a new, limited quantity patch in the Section trading post (shown below) for $50. All sales of this patch go directly to the scholarship and helping our Arrowmen.
For an Arrowmen to be eligible to apply, they must meet the following requirements:
- Is a youth under the age of 21, and will be under the age of 21 for the entirety of the event they plan to attend.
- Is a member in good standing of Half Moon Lodge, Owaneco Lodge, Paugassett Lodge, Pocumtuc Lodge, or Tschitani Lodge of Section E20.
- Plans to attend the National Order of the Arrow Conference, Order of the Arrow High Adventure, Section E20 Conclave, and/or the F.U.S.E. Training Summit within the same year they are applying.
Eligible Arrowman should consider applying if they are interested in attending a National or Section event and wish to have the cost of attendance supplemented. Applicants will be considered for the scholarship on the basis of
- Their past service to their chapter, lodge, scout camp, and/or the OA,
- Their plans for future service to their chapter, lodge, scout camp, and/or the OA,
- Why they wish to attend the stated event(s), and
- A brief explanation of their financial need.
The application will be open starting January 1st, and will be due by 11:59 p.m. on February 15th. Please consider applying and/or encouraging your fellow Arrowmen to apply.